The Muslim Community Center (MCC) of Chicago seeks an Imam to lead a diverse congregation in both urban and suburban setting.
MCC is one of the oldest Islamic institutions in Illinois that is comprised of three separate facilities. The facilities are located in Chicago, Morton Grove and Skokie.
- The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Religious Studies and be a Hafiz.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quran, Hadith and Islamic Fiqh.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact well with all community members including youth and sisters.
- Fluency in English and Arabic. Any other language is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Imam.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. resident status, with authorization to work in U.S.
- MCC offers competitive benefits; interested individuals please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.